The 52000 12 volt electric drum pump kits made by Piusi in Italy, are designed for the transfer of diesel fuel. Their compact size & carry handle make them the ideal portable kit for your every day diesel transfer jobs. The self priming rotary vane pump, complete with cast iron casing & built in bypass, are powered by a 12 DC motor. With a 30 minute duty cycle, the pumps can deliver diesel fuel at up to 50 litres per minute. Both kits come complete with 4 metres of ¾” antistatic delivery hose (for outlet and inlet use), 2 metre power cables & leads, an inlet strainer/hose tail, outlet hose tail & a manual nozzle.
- Diesel fuel transfer ONLY
- Voltage 52000 - 12V DC
- Current Drain Approx 22 amps at 12V DC
- Delivery Rate Up to 50 litres per minute for both models
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off
- RPM / Max Working Pressure 2900 rpm / 22 psi
- Inlet / Outlet / Suction Lift ¾” BSPF / up to 2 metres
- Weight Approx 3.5kg
Assembly Procedure Instructions
- Connect the outlet fuel hose to the pump body outlet with thread tape ensuring no leakage.
- Connect the outlet fuel hose to the manual on/off nozzle with thread tape ensuring no leakage.
- Connect your inlet hose or downtube to the inlet side of the pump with thread tape utilizing the hose tail and filter/strainer as appropriate.
- Connect the battery cables with the aid of the heavy-duty alligator clamps to a 12 volt battery.
- Turn on the intended power source.
- The pump motor will start to drive the vane pump head and when you open the nozzle, diesel fuel should start to flow from the fuel nozzle.
- When not in use, please store away in a clean environment to ensure no contaminants can enter the fuel nozzle.
Important to note
The 52000 diesel refueling pump kits have a duty cycle of 30 minutes. If you run the pumps for longer than 30 minutes, the motor will burn out. Please note that running the pump for 30 minutes or more (which enables the maximum transfer of 1500 litres of
diesel fuel) WILL AUTOMATICALLY VOID THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
DO NOT use this pump for unleaded or leaded petrol, kerosene, aviation fuel or any other fuel other than diesel as this pump is not flame proof and using such fuels could cause an explosion.
The pumps have a warranty of 12 months on materials and workmanship.