The new 50000 Series DC Submersible Pump Kits are designed for transferring diesel, water, coolant or light oils up to SAE20 in a submerged environment for quick transfer jobs. Great for use in the mining, construction, agriculture, transport and fishing industries.
Each kit is supplied complete with pump, 4 metres of ¾” ID rubber hose, manual nozzle and 4 metres of battery cable with on/off switch and clamps. The pump is capable of delivering flow rates of up to 32 litres per minute with a 20 minute duty cycle and has a working life of approximately 500 to 600 hours. The pump has the latest aluminium alloy shell with shell thickness increased making the housing stronger and which also helps protect the casing from rust and corrosion. The base of the filter has a stainless steel screen filter which assists in keeping the pump and fluid free from contamination.
- Up to 32 L/min discharge
- Aluminium alloy shell
- 8700 R/min motor speed
- Rated voltage: 12V maximum load current of 8A power 96W
- Approximately 500-600 hours pump Life
- 20 minutes delivery Cycle
Operating Instructions and Advice
- The pump should be clean and flushed to eliminate any contamination before submersing completely into the clean fluid.
- After use, the pump should be removed from the fluid.
- The DC12 Volt motor is fast with low noise.
- Good seals ensure no leakage prolonging the service life.
- With the latest aluminium alloy shell, shell thickness is increased making the housing stronger and harder to deform. The aluminium alloy shell prevents the casing from rust and corrosion.
- At the base of the pump is a stainless steel filter screen minimising contamination.
- The filter is threaded for convenient disassembly, repair and replacement.
- Power supply comes with a second midway switch for convenient operation.
- Pump outlet diameter 19.5mm, delivers up to 30L/min.
- Outlet diameter of the oil hose 19mm-20mm.
Important to note
Do not exceed 20 minutes continuous run time
Open the nozzle before using the pump. Stem and pump with no-load operation.
Before use confirm whether the power and pump labelling voltage line has a voltage toerance of ±5%. Note the positive and negative polarity.