Mechanical Unleaded Flow Meter
Suitable for ULP/Petrol applications.
Manufactured by Piusi on behalf of Alemlube, the 51008P mechanical petrol meter has an aluminum body incorporating an inlet and outlet flange and can meter petrol varieties ULP, E10 and aviation gas (Avgas) accurately between 15 & 120 L/min and is particularly suitable for applications in environments with a high explosion risk due to an ATEX approval for accurate metering in such situations. Featuring an oscillating plate, the meter incorporates bypasses which enable the meter to be used on petrol of varying viscosities. The meter features rotational inlet/outlet for vertical or horizontal applications. The 51008P includes a set of resettable digits that need to be reset to zero prior to recording its next batch reading. Easy to install & calibrate on site, the 51008P mechanical petrol meter is also suitable for gravity feed applications due to it’s low flow resistance.
Engineering and flow statistics include:
• Accurate between flow rates of 20L/min to 120L/min
• Mechanical gear meter accurate to ±1.0%
• Maximum working pressure of 145psi (10bar)
• Bursting pressure of 435psi (30bar)
• 1” BSP(f) inlet/outlet ports
• 3-digit partial display (maximum 999 litres) with 6-digit totalizer.
Note: No filtering system within meter.