Unleaded Fuel Nozzle - 150lpm (Manual Shut-Off)
Unleaded fuel Nozzles are a mechanism to dispense unleaded fuel from a primary storage tank to a secondary unit. This secondary unit can be a vehicle, heavy machinery, boat or another storage tank. These fuel nozzles are manually operated and have no automatic shut-off mechanism to prevent the overfilling or spillage of fuel during the re-fuelling process. So you will have to be present and paying attention so as to not overfilll.
All of our unleaded fuel nozzles are manufactured from durable high grade aluminum bodies, incorporating low wear values and pins ensuring consistent operations, even in the most extreme of conditions. All units come with hand guards and are finished with an industrial grade plastic dust and fuel covers. Options for hook hanger are dependent on nozzle type.
These multi-purpose manual nozzles are suited perfectly for agriculture, construction, mining, boating and retail refuelling operations and are guaranteed to give you years of service in a variety of working conditions.
Product Code - Unleaded Fuel - 52155
- Multipurpose, durable fuel nozzle capable of flow rates up to 150 Litres per minute.
- Ideal for farm tank applications.
- Ideal for fast discharge of fuel.
- Suitable for gravity feed applications and applications including pressures of up to 140psi
- Hanging clip helps to reduce the possibility of diesel fuel contamination and nozzle damage
- 1” BSP swivel included